Do you suffer from chronic nasal obstruction?
Millions of people suffer from nasal airway obstruction, which limits the airflow through the nose. Previously, your only options were medications or breathing strips that only offered temporary relief and/or surgeries that can be invasive, painful, and are often accompanied by a long recovery period. Vivaer Nasal Congestion Treatment is a one-time non-invasive procedure and represents a nasal congestion treatment that can be performed in minutes in our office.
Nasal Obstruction Problems that Vivaer® Nasal Congestion Treatment solves include:
- Chronic nasal congestion, or stuffiness
- Persistent nasal blockage or obstruction
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Difficulty sleeping, snoring, and fatigue
- Inability to get enough air during activities
What is Vivaer Nasal Congestion Treatment?
Clinical studies have shown significant improvement in nasal obstruction symptoms, similar to more invasive surgical treatments. Aerin Medical’s non-invasive Vivaer Nasal Airway Remodeling device permanently addresses chronic nasal congestion without the need for surgery. This is a quick outpatient procedure performed in office, in which radiofrequency energy is applied to cartilage using a wand that is inserted up the nose. The Vivaer nasal congestion treatment reshapes the internal nasal valve region, where your cartilage on the side of your nose meets your septum, changing its shape just a bit to open up the valve and improve airflow.
Am I a Candidate for VIVAER® Nasal Congestion Treatment?
Try this simple tests to see if you could benefit from Nasal Airway Remodeling with Vivaer®.
The Cottle’s Maneuver
- Place one or two fingertips on your cheeks on either side of your nose. Gently, press and pull outward. This temporarily opens the nasal valve. If doing this helps you inhale more easily through your nose, your nasal obstruction may be in your nasal valve, and you may be a candidate for VIVAER® Nasal Airway Remodeling.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you suffer from Chronic Nasal Congestion, call the Center for Sinus, Allergy & Sleep Wellness in Boynton Beach, FL today to schedule a consultation with Dr. David C. Brodner regarding Vivaer®. Dr. Brodner provides effective Nasal Congestion Treatment in Boynton Beach.