Welcome to Our Practice
Why Choose Us?
At The Center for Sinus, Allergy, & Sleep Wellness we aim to treat the causes, not just the symptoms, of sinus and sleep problems. Years ago it was acceptable to simply tell a patient "try this medication and see if it will help;" back then many diagnostic tools did not exist to find the causes of these problems. As diagnostic techniques have improved, specialists such as Dr. Brodner have become better at determining the source of sinus and sleep problems -- Dr. Brodner utilizes this information to design treatment plans tailored to address the specific causes of each patient's problem. Whether you're suffering from sinusitis, snoring due to sleep apnea, allergies, or other conditions, The Center for Sinus, Allergy, & Sleep Wellness is here to help.
Over the years, we have invested in state-of-the-art equipment so we can reach a diagnosis quickly and efficiently. We want to get you on the path to recovery as quickly and painlessly as possible.
This designation indicates that Dr. Brodner is recognized as one of the leading Sinus Specialists in the country and is qualified to educate other sinus surgeons on the cutting-edge processes and techniques required to perform minimally-invasive Balloon Sinus Dilation in the office setting.
WPBF Channel 25 in West Palm Beach, FL came to my office and filmed me performing an in-office Balloon Sinus Dilation
(aka Balloon Sinuplasty).
Don't want to go for a Sleep Study??
Dr. Brodner performs HOME sleep studies in the comfort of your own bedroom.
No annoying wires, chest straps, or anything in your nose!
Dr. Brodner is a Balloon Sinuplasty Expert
Dr. Brodner takes great pride in being on the leading edge of both techniques and technology in the fields of Sinus Surgery and Sleep Disorders. He served as a consultant and educator for several National and International Medical Equipment companies. This experience continues to offer Dr. Brodner access to the newest devices and gives him the opportunity to provide guidance on the development and evolution of new products.
Dr. Brodner has served as a Clinical Research site since 2004, presented original research on Balloon Sinus Dilation at National meetings such as the American Rhinologic Society and American Academy of Otolaryngology, served on the National Allergy Committee, and has had his work published in prestigious Sinus Journals. This service keeps Dr. Brodner positioned at the forefront of managing Sinus disorders with minimally-invasive Balloon Sinuplasty.
Dr. Brodner is the "The Surgeon who Teaches other Surgeons" -- he has been educating and training fellow physicians, medical students, and members of Industry since 2005. This opportunity allows him to keep abreast of changing trends in the evaluation and management of Sleep and Sinus disorders. Teaching requires Dr. Brodner to be proficient in cutting-edge equipment and procedures. Dr. Brodner cares for patients from Jupiter to Boca Raton, Palm Beach to Wellington, and patients have travelled as far as Canada, the Bahamas, and Venezuela to have Dr. Brodner perform their surgery.
Sinus surgery is reserved only for patients for whom medications and allergy treatments have been ineffective. Should surgery become necessary, Dr. Brodner will perform the least invasive procedure as possible. As a leading practitioner, researcher, and developer of Balloon Sinus Dilation (aka Balloon Sinuplasty), Dr. Brodner has extensive experience in these techniques. Although not all patients are a candidate for Balloon Sinus Surgery, it is always Dr. Brodner's preference to use it whenever possible because it is minimally-invasive, saves normal tissue, and allows patients to return to their normal activities faster.
- January 24, 2016: As Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Brodner lectured and trained representatives at the REMfresh national sales meeting.
- December 16, 2016: Dr. Brodner featured in the Palm Beach Link explaining What is Sinus Surgery?
- May 25, 2016: Watch for Dr. Brodner performing an in-office Balloon Sinus Dilation on WPBF Channel 25
- May 19, 2016 -- Dr. Brodner interviewed on WWNN 1470 AM, The Health & Wealth Network, AMP2.TV & iHeartRadio at 6:00 pm
- May 4, 2016 -- Dr. Brodner is interviewed on CBS12 by John Evenson regarding Don Shula's hospitalization for obstructive sleep apnea
- April 14, 2016 -- Dr. Brodner is featured in the Sun-Sentinel: Doctor Helps Patients with Runny Nose without Surgery
- Friday March 4, 2016 -- Dr. Brodner presented Grand Rounds at St. Mary's Medical Center
- Monday March 7, 2016 -- Dr. Brodner presented An Hour with Our Sleep Expert at Good Samaritan Medical Center (Public Welcome)
- Dr. Brodner is named Medical Director of the Good Samaritan Medical Center Sleep Disorders Center in West Palm Beach